We find the answers.
Keeping in mind the relevant procedural rules, we conduct our civil litigation support assignments with the goal of developing tangible and admissible evidence.
To help our clients build stronger litigation positions, the Nardello & Co. team not only provides information, but also delivers strategic advice that informs and assists our clients’ legal strategy in a thoughtful, timely and cost-effective manner.
We have worked on a wide range of complex civil matters, including civil RICO, securities fraud, regulatory, intellectual property, employment and libel cases around the world. Our leadership team includes former US federal prosecutors who know the legal system and who can distinguish intelligence from evidence that will contribute to a successful civil litigation position.
Our investigative plans develop tangible and admissible evidence in a variety of ways, including:
- Finding, examining and analyzing information, intelligence and raw data to realize its evidentiary potential
- Identifying, locating and interviewing potential witnesses
- Conducting background investigations of the adversary’s witnesses to impeach their credibility
- Identifying evidence which should have been provided by the adversary during discovery, but was not
- Identifying information which will be useful to counsel in negotiating a settlement
- Tracing and locating assets
- Interviewing confidential sources for background information where public records are unavailable, unhelpful or non-existent