Nardello & Co. routinely assists law firms, multinational corporations and sovereigns in developing information and gathering evidence to support their arbitration strategy.
We have substantial global arbitration support experience.
Our senior staff has robust experience providing arbitration support services in high-stakes contract and treaty-based arbitrations, including arbitrations under the ICC, ICSID, Swiss Rules and others. Notably, we have former federal prosecutors and practicing attorneys on staff with hands-on experience in these particular matters, as well as in complex cross-border disputes. Accordingly, we have the ability to ensure our investigative strategies are aligned at all times with the needs and legal strategy of arbitration counsel.
Our arbitration support services include:
- Tracing and locating assets, both prior to arbitration and post-judgment
- Finding, examining and analyzing information, intelligence and raw data that can have evidentiary potential or prove useful in negotiating a settlement
- Identifying, locating and interviewing potential witnesses
- Conducting background investigations of the adversary’s witnesses to impeach credibility
- Investigating the credentials of expert witnesses
- Interviewing confidential sources for background information where public records are unavailable, unhelpful or non-existent
- Retrieving and analyzing data files using computer forensic methods
- Conducting forensic accounting reviews of financial records