We partner with outside counsel and in-house teams to collect the information needed to get results, whether it’s evidence to support a legal position or for leverage against opponents.
Everything we do is tailor-made.
Drawing on our experience as former federal prosecutors, US and international lawyers, law enforcement officials, corporate investigators, forensic accountants and computer forensic specialists, we design and implement investigative plans tailored to and informed by the client’s legal strategy.
What we do:
- Discover, examine and analyze information, intelligence and raw data to realize its evidentiary potential
- Identify information regarding an adversary and their witnesses for impeachment on cross-examination
- Locate and interview potential witnesses
- Interview confidential sources for background information when public records are unavailable, unhelpful or non-existent
- Investigate credentials of expert witnesses
- Trace and locate assets
- Develop undisclosed links between subjects
- Retrieve and analyze data files using computer forensic methodology