We deliver customized solutions designed to help our clients navigate safely through all types of environments, including those where opaque governments and systemic corruption present operational challenges.
At Nardello & Co. we work with our clients to minimize risk.
In a global business environment, finding a way to close information gaps and make informed decisions has become increasingly important. We help companies gain a competitive edge by leveraging the experience of our multi-disciplinary business intelligence team and utilizing our global network of confidential sources. At Nardello & Co. we not only understand the need to access information in real time, but to do so ethically and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Corporations turn to us when they are:
- Considering entering a new market. What are the real risks to your proposed investment, and how should they be managed? Who are the most powerful established players, and how will they respond to your entry? What will the authorities’ attitude be toward you? What can be learned from other new entrants’ experiences?
- Looking for a new partner, agent or other intermediary in a new territory. Who really can deliver without damaging your reputation?
- Considering taking part in a tender or privatization process. Is this a genuine, or ‘shoe-in’ situation? Who are the real decision makers and what are their agendas? Is a bid worth the effort and cost?
- Seeking licenses or other essential documentation. What is the reason for delay? How have others successfully managed the process?
- Formulating strategy to avoid unwelcome attention from governments or regulators. Would a certain course of action lead to sanctions or worse? Which countries are in lawmakers’ sights?
- Seeking to raise capital. Which investors or other sources should you consider approaching, and what are the best ways to maximize your chances of success?