WHO WE ARE:
With offices in New York, London, Washington DC, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Dubai, Nardello & Co. is a global investigations firm whose experienced professionals handle a broad range of matters including due diligence, anti-corruption and fraud investigations, civil and white collar criminal litigation and arbitration support, asset tracing, activist defense, political risk and strategic intelligence, digital investigations and cyber defense, monitorships and independent investigations, and compliance.
Nardello & Co. enjoys a reputation as the best kept secret of leading law firms and financial institutions, Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, high-net-worth individuals and family offices, governments, NGOs, sports organizations and academic institutions who know that managing risk effectively requires choosing the best investigative partner.
We believe that excellence starts with having the right people. Our professionals have spent their entire careers building and enhancing their expertise. Our professional team includes former US federal prosecutors, US and international lawyers, former law enforcement personnel and intelligence operatives, licensed investigators, research analysts, former journalists, financial crimes specialists, forensic accountants, and computer forensic experts. Our team is composed of proven performers who think creatively and strategically, adhere to the highest ethical standards, and are committed to excellence.
To learn more and apply, please click here.
The Analyst supports the firm’s work across international investigations specializing in due diligence, litigation support, asset tracing, and internal investigations. In this position, you will use a comprehensive understanding of open source information and the latest investigative techniques to research, identify, analyze, and report on various records and sources. You will prepare client-ready work products and provide recommendations that advance investigations.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- Mine data from various records and databases.
- Document analytical results through graphic displays and reports that present clear and concise representations of the information gathered.
- Review and analyze business records; trace illegal activity.
- Present findings in reports and presentations in non-technical terminology to various audiences/clients (written and verbal).
- Assist the Chief Professional Officer and Senior Analysts with developing intelligence for investigations, preparing initial investigative research, and compiling basic background information — including researching all pertinent records and other data.
- Complete assigned tasks within required timeframes to support criminal and civil investigations as appropriate.
You must have:
- 2-10 years of experience working in a professional services firm, or similar, conducting research and analysis.
- Experience using a variety of research databases, including but not limited to, Lexis/Nexis, Westlaw, and Factiva.
- In-depth Internet search skills.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to present investigative results and sound recommendations.
- Strong writing and presentation skills; ability to evaluate investigative findings and effectively communicate findings to clients via written and verbal reports.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to offer creative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Outstanding organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical aptitude using Microsoft Office; ability to learn new systems and mine data from various technologies.
- High level of curiosity and tenacity to uncover critical information and intelligence.
- The ability to respond to changing priorities and scope of work.
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Journalism, Law, or related field.
- Fluency in German and/or Arabic.
We would like you to have:
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven experience with identifying and analyzing public record information throughout EMEA, such as litigation, corporate records, and regulatory filings through online and on-site sources.
WORK ENVIRONMENT DETAILS:
- This is a professional office environment. We are currently working remotely, with a return to the office on an as-needed basis.
- Some travel required as necessary per client needs.
Nardello & Co. offers employees a competitive set of benefits, including remote work arrangements.
To learn more and apply, please click here.