Nardello & Co. is a global investigations firm specializing in due diligence, litigation support, and internal investigations. We seek a Marketing Manager to support the firm’s global marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer, this New York-based role will play a key role in enhancing and expanding the firm’s marketing infrastructure and supporting the business development needs of our growing firm. The marketing manager will assist in conceptualizing and driving the firm’s marketing strategy, will work collaboratively with a global team, and manage high visibility projects. The successful candidate will enjoy being part of a high-performing team and managing various high-priority projects that capitalize on a robust skillset. Candidate must be able to take responsibility for projects, be detail-oriented and creative, and demonstrate good judgment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media/Online Strategy:
- Manage all social media for the firm, including content creation (graphics and copy)
- Grow presence on social media platforms and ensure that the content aligns with the goals of the firm
- Maintain the website current and up to date with news articles & staff changes as needed
- Design print and web advertising for firm initiatives
- Develop internal and external HTML communications, including bulletins, newsletters, and announcements
- Assist with identifying new technologies and tools used to disseminate communications pieces (including mailing software, blogs and social media)
- Produce and analyze website and social media analytics reports.
- Support the conceptualizing, design and creation of visual elements for print and digital assets, including brochures and other collateral, PowerPoint presentations, website and social media content, infographics, photography and video and assist with all digital and print production, including managing relationships with external graphic designers
- Provide corporate-wide accessibility to standardized and branded graphics, images, and digital and print media
- Support and elevate processes and analytics used to manage the firm’s relationship Contact Management System (CRM) including maintaining data on key firm contacts and companies; creating e-marketing campaigns to targeted mailing lists; reporting on campaign analytics; and managing list builds, tracking and post-event analysis
- Maintain updated data in the Firm’s contact relationship management (Salesforce) system by reviewing and curating targeted mailing lists for various marketing campaigns and client programming, recording activities such as client meetings, updating current contact information, conducting regular database audits and executing other meaningful back-end data entry projects.
- Investigate tools that support the maintenance of clean data and relationship mapping
- Leverage data from a variety of sources (CRM/ERM, email marketing, social media, Google Analytics) and work with a cross-functional operations team to create, modify, and distribute standard and ad hoc business performance management reports and dashboards.
- Review, edit and track various department-related documents (RFP’s, pitches, etc.), setup and maintain filing, etc. for the Practice Development Department
- Assist in the completion of submissions to directories, rankings, etc.
- Maintain and track budget items: process invoices, create and submit check requests, and reconcile
- Manage firm promotional items
- Assist with sponsorship requests and fulfillment process
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, including in written communication and visual presentations
- Stellar time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Ability to interact with people within and outside the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to offer creative solutions
- Self‐starter with the ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Marketing Cloud a plus
- Prior experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a corporate, non-profit, or academic environment.
Nardello & Co. offers employees a highly competitive base salary, discretionary bonus and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHO WE ARE:
Ranked as the pre-eminent US investigative firm by Chambers & Partners, Nardello & Co.’s experienced professionals handle a broad range of issues including civil and white-collar criminal litigation and arbitration support, due diligence, anti-corruption & fraud investigations, asset tracing, activist defense, political risk and strategic intelligence, digital investigations and cyber defense, monitorships and independent investigations, and compliance consulting.
The firm’s clients include the world’s leading law firms and financial institutions, Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, high-net-worth individuals and family offices, governments, NGOs, sports organizations, and academic and cultural institutions.
With offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Dubai, and Singapore, Nardello & Co. maintains a professional staff that includes former US federal prosecutors, US and international lawyers, former law enforcement personnel and intelligence operatives, computer forensic experts, research analysts, former journalists, financial crime specialists, and forensic accountants.
To learn more and apply, please click here.