Effective oversight on a global scale to help our clients navigate ESG compliance risk in the most complex matters.
At Nardello & Co. we help our clients navigate ESG compliance risk in the most complex matters through expert fact finding, investigations, and advice. Our team’s extensive experience provides clients with the facts needed to make informed judgements on ESG matters in their companies or extended supply chains.
We closely follow global regulatory and enforcement trends to ensure that we focus on the areas of greatest potential exposure.
- Labor and human rights abuses
- Fraud, corruption, and financial crime
- Management misconduct
- Environmental violations
We help clients understand the facts in the most difficult cases and jurisdictions.
We draw on our backgrounds as former federal prosecutors and in-house counsel, former law enforcement personnel and intelligence operatives, former journalists, financial crime specialists, forensic accountants, and computer forensic experts to provide an objective picture of ESG risk.
Nardello & Co. offers a broad range of global services in connection with our client’s efforts to maintain sound ESG practices, including:
- ESG due diligence on potential acquisitions, investment targets, supply chain partners, and third-party intermediaries
- Independent risk assessment and monitoring of third parties as part of regular ESG oversight
- Investigations of alleged internal violations in preparation for reporting to management and/or applicable regulatory authorities
- Audits of ESG policies and procedures or those maintained by corporate partners
- Research to support defenses against activists making ESG claims