Beth Walton is an Associate Managing Director in Nardello & Co.’s New York office and has more than 15 years of experience in investigative research, business intelligence, and litigation support. She also mentors junior staff and identifies cutting-edge investigative tools in her role as the firm’s Learning & Development Lead for the Americas.
- Beth led a complex due diligence investigation into the activities and business practices of partners and former partners of an elite international private consulting firm in relation to a federal civil action filed by the client.
- Beth participated in investigations into proxy slates submitted by dissident shareholders, uncovering conflicts of interest, reputational issues and relationships to competitors
- Beth participated in an investigation that identified links between government officials and the client’s competitors in relation to a government defense contract award
Just the Facts
- BA, Forensic Psychology, John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York
- Licensed Private Investigator (New York)
- Advanced Certification in the Fair Credit Reporting Act, National Association of Professional Background Screeners