Beth Walton, a Managing Director in Nardello & Co.’s New York office, has 20 years of experience in investigative research, business intelligence, and litigation support. She is also responsible for leading the firm’s research and training efforts in the Americas region.
- Beth led a complex due diligence investigation into the activities and business practices of partners and former partners of an elite international private consulting firm in relation to a federal civil action filed by the client.
- Beth participated in investigations into proxy slates submitted by dissident shareholders, uncovering conflicts of interest, reputational issues and relationships to competitors
- Beth participated in an investigation that identified links between government officials and the client’s competitors in relation to a government defense contract award
Just the Facts
- BA, Forensic Psychology, John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York
- Licensed Private Investigator (New York)
- Advanced Certification in the Fair Credit Reporting Act, National Association of Professional Background Screeners