Nagamoto Kuroda is a Managing Director in Nardello & Co.’s Tokyo office. He has nearly three decades of experience helping Japanese multinationals and government agencies mitigate the array of political, security, reputational, legal, and regulatory risks they face when doing business overseas.
- Nagamoto assisted and advised clients on market entry through the gathering of in-country intelligence and political risk analysis.
- Nagamoto conducted sanctions-exposure assessments for Japanese trading companies operating in high-risk jurisdictions with government touchpoints.
- Nagamoto led investigative due diligence and strategic intelligence assignments globally for Japanese multinationals seeking business expansion.
- Nagamoto ran cross-border asset searches and investigations into bribery, corruption, and money laundering allegations involving Japanese companies and their business partners.
- Nagamoto advised clients on strategic solutions to improve integrated risk monitoring, and proactive protective measures against emerging threats including security, political, and pandemic.
Just the Facts
- University of Tokyo (Law)
- Japanese (fluent)
- English (fluent)
- Russian (conversant)