Nicholas Peck is a Partner and Senior Managing Director based in the New York office. With more than 30 years of investigative experience, Nick lends his expertise to litigation support, asset searches, fraud investigations, corporate control contests, and domestic and international due diligence.
Nick has been recognized as a “leading expert” in asset tracing by Chambers and Partners, which lauds his “creative and thoughtful approach to his work,” calling Nick “simply outstanding” and “a real expert on asset searches.”
- Nick led Nardello & Co.’s independent investigation into allegations made by several media outlets and non-governmental organizations about abusive labor practices that may have affected the thousands of migrant workers who built New York University’s campus in Abu Dhabi.
- Nick led an investigation of an energy company in arbitration that led to the identification of numerous undisclosed related party transactions and prior bad acts. This information was instrumental in gaining a favorable outcome for our client.
- In connection with a multi-billion dollar arbitration, Nick led an investigation of oligarchs that documented false statements to US courts and regulatory agencies – information that was used to inform the client’s legal strategy
- Nick led an investigation of a payment processing scheme that led to the documentation of instances of money laundering, evidence that was used in a subsequent criminal prosecution
Just the Facts
- BA, International Relations, Bates College
- Chambers and Partners 2021 Litigation Support Guide: Spotlight Table