Wendy is a Managing Director at Nardello & Co.’s Los Angeles Office. She is a recognized national expert and leads engagements in cybercrime and data breach response, digital forensics, information security, and intellectual property protection.
Wendy is a former federal prosecutor with more than 20 years of experience in advising clients in high stakes technical and litigation matters, guiding c-suite executives in navigating and balancing cyber risks with business strategy, and leading domestic and international teams in incident response and digital forensic investigations.
- Investigations of insider threat activity by potential nation-state actors for a consumer-facing technology company and a biotech company
- Cross-border privileged investigation in connection with a lawsuit between a biotech company and a publicly listed company in Asia
- Cyber risk assessment and advisory for a national technology firm and a large, Los Angeles-based nonprofit organization
- Investigations of online threats and leaked private images for high profile entertainment clients
- J.D., cum laude, American University, Washington College of Law
- B.A., Politial Science with emphasis in International Relations, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Mandarin Chinese (conversant)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Privacy & Cybersecurity Section, Vice Chair
- Women’s White Collar Defense Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association