Allison Everhardt is a Managing Director based in Washington, DC. With regional expertise in the Americas, she has extensive experience managing complex cross-jurisdictional investigations on behalf of large multinational corporations, law firms, and financial institutions. She routinely manages and leads reputational due diligence, white-collar criminal and litigation support, anti-corruption, asset tracing, and internal investigations, during which she draws on her extensive experience living and working in Latin America and Europe. Notable Latin American investigations in which Allison has played a key role include investigations into alleged violations of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, significant pre-acquisition due diligence matters, and internal investigations.
- Played a critical role when Nardello & Co. was retained by Grupo Televisa S.A.B. to conduct an investigation into claims made against executives in an anonymous letter sent to the board of directors. As a publicly traded company, Grupo Televisa publicly disclosed in its regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission the results of the investigation as well as Nardello & Co.’s role in it.
- Supervised and led complex pre-acquisition due diligence investigations, with a focus on anti-corruption issues, in the oil and gas industries in Argentina and Brazil that involved in-depth research into dozens of entities and individuals.
- Managed a number of sensitive investigations in Guatemala, including a litigation support matter and a know-your-customer background investigation in which political connections were of particular concern.
- Supervised open-source research for multiple complex white-collar criminal litigation support matters in the US.
Just the Facts
- MSc, Global Politics, London School of Economics & Political Science
- BA, Political Science, Vanderbilt University
- BA (Honors), Spanish, Vanderbilt University
- Spanish (fluent)
- Portuguese (advanced)
- DC Volunteer Lawyers Project, junior board member