The Chambers rankings are in: “Nardello is simply the best in its field…they are the gold standard for business intelligence.”
6月 28, 2023
The Only Band 1 Firm in the US for the Fourth Year in a Row
Nardello & Co. is pleased to announce that Chambers and Partners has — for the fourth year in a row — ranked us as the only investigative firm in the US in Band 1 and as a top-tier investigative firm worldwide.
Nardello & Co. also earned a Band 1 ranking in Asia-Pacific, was ranked Band 2 for our UK practice, and Band 3 for our Global-wide Asset Tracing and Recovery practice.
In addition to our firm rankings, a number of our professionals were recognized by Chambers and Partners for their expertise and excellence:
- Daniel Nardello, Chairman & CEO
- Sabina Menschel, Partner, President & COO
- Ben Rowse, Partner & Regional Head, APAC
- Thomas Feeney, Partner & Senior Managing Director
- Howard Master, Partner, Managing Director & Counsel to the CEO
- Michael Ramos, Partner & Senior Managing Director & Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
- Amie Chang, Managing Director & Head of the Los Angeles Office
- Nicholas Blank, Managing Director & Head of the Hong Kong Office
- Abby Stanglin, Managing Director
We are enormously grateful for this recognition, which is a testament to our dedicated professionals as well as to the support of our clients.
Here’s some of what our law firm clients told Chambers:
- “They are the gold standard for business intelligence. They have the name, the reach and they have global operations.”
- “Nardello is simply the best in its field.”
- “Dan [Nardello] is a trusted adviser and and brings to bear the highest levels of expertise on anti-corruption, fraud investigations, litigation support, and due diligence matters. He can be counted on to navigate challenging legal and business issues while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.”
- “Sabina [Menschel] does a tremendous job in overseeing investigations to figure out the best way to get the information we need to help us prevail.”
- “Ben Rowse is a very erudite intellectual and very active and very thorough. He is quick-witted, a seasoned practitioner and has a wealth of experience.”
- “Tom [Feeney] truly has a unique ability to persuade witnesses to cooperate and share information that has been critical in our trials.”
- “Howard Master is phenomenal, he has a really incredible sense of attention to detail.”
- “Michael [Ramos] was a pleasure to work with and brought a depth of experience to the engagement. He was proactive and efficient throughout.”
- “Amie Chang is a very good practitioner who has a strong reputation in the market.”
- “Nicholas [Blank] is an expert practitioner. He is one of the best investigative consultants in dealing with Chinese clients.”
- “Abby [Stanglin] is a good researcher who is sensible and great at articulating her advice.”
Read more about what our law firm clients told Chambers in our full profile in the 2023 Chambers and Partners Litigation Support Guide.