Nardello & Co. Recognized by Chambers and Partners as Only Band 1 Firm in the US for Third Year in a RowJune 30, 2022
Nardello & Co. is pleased to announce that Chambers and Partners has — for the third year in a row — ranked us as the only investigative firm in the US in Band 1 and as a top-tier investigative firm worldwide.
Nardello & Co. also earned a Band 1 ranking in Asia-Pacific and was ranked Band 2 for our UK practice.
In addition to our firm rankings, a number of our professionals were recognized by Chambers and Partners for their expertise and excellence:
- Daniel Nardello, Chairman & CEO
- Sabina Menschel, Partner & COO
- Ben Rowse, Partner & Regional Head, APAC
- Thomas Feeney, Partner & Senior Managing Director
- Nicholas Peck, Partner & Senior Managing Director
- Michael Ramos, Partner & Senior Managing Director
- Amie Chang, Managing Director
We are enormously grateful for this recognition, which is a testament to our dedicated professionals as well as to the support of our clients.
Here’s some of what our law firm clients told Chambers:
- “They do an outstanding job while also being sensitive to the legal requirements of the jurisdictions in which they operate. Their ethics and integrity are unassailable.”
- Dan Nardello “has more than lived up to his reputation as the best in the business.”
- “Sabina [Menschel] is a rock star. She has excellent instincts that are informed by strong investigative and people skills.”
- “I trust Nardello with the most sophisticated and sensitive matters.”
Read more about what our law firm clients told Chambers in our full profile in the 2022 Chambers and Partners Litigation Support Guide.